WRITTENWORDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

haha im not! im just sad its over.

one year ago from tomorrow, they danced the dance that won gold with honors! haha

oh flowers! haha yay thank you! haha i have never received so many flowers before in my whole entire life! but i dont think flowers can last that long :( they dont look very alive in the vases. and it looks quite cartoon in my opinion. like a rojak of flowers cos its like 3 bouquet-like flowers and some random stalks here and there. haha

i din know the jazzballet song was called triumphant! yay i love that dance! and song.

haha its nice to read posts about hos2. some people said they cried/nearly cried. means we managed to touch the audience right? i din know such feelings could really be feltby the audience. i thought it was like in theory or something, until gwen said it made her think about her cca.

i think im like hos2-sick now :(

Hat Full of Stars
Cyndi Lauper

I was folding up your letters
Unpacking winter clothes
Searching for my hat
I thought I left it by the door

So I tore around the room
Like a bird without a head
I saw your picture waving back at me
From underneath the bed

From a long, long time ago
When all I had was a hat full of stars
The one I'll always treasure
The one that you wore

You loved the look
But you never looked inside
You would have seen us there
You could've seen far
You should've seen the magic
In my hat full of stars

I'm trying to live in the present
But I keep tripping on the past
Finding out reality, well clarity
Comes in dribs and drabs

No we never had the time
For everything we had
So it felt like we had nothing
That's what makes this hat so sad

From a long, long time ago
When all I had was a hat full of stars
The one I'll always treasure
The one that you wore

You loved the look
But you never looked inside
You would have seen us there
You could've seen far
You should've seen the magic
In my hat full of stars

Now whenever I'm alone
And I think I might forget
I wear my lucky hat
Just like a crown up on my head

'Cause all I have
Was a hat full of stars
One I'll always treasure
The one that you wore

You loved the look
But you never looked inside
If you could see me now
You would've seen far
You should've seen the magic
In my hat full of stars


its like almost end of april already :( i dont want to grow up :(


i'm scared i lose the friendship i have now.



9:42 AM

PROFILE

LARISSA :D
SCGS primary
Nanyang girls' high
MODERN DANCE
304 <3
01 march 1992
106'05
206'06
304'07

LOVELYLOVES

DANCE <3
chocolates
sweets & candies
baby blue & baby pink
206`2006
304`2007
beanKURT
family & friends
world peace
& smiley faces :D

LINKS

206'2006
allyssa angeline
cheryl erwina
haidee jieyi
jinqing jocelyn'01
jocelyn'09 kahhsing
katherine lianghui
limmin limqing
linlin qitian sandy serena
tiffany valerie
yinghui yushi
zhiying


CHATBOX




CREDITS

DESIGNER: Qianwen
IMAGE: x
CODINGS: x
BRUSHES: x x